WHAT'S NEXT ON TNW

Sunday, August 31, 2008

AFTER A MONTH OF TNW

Hello folks.

I just want to thank you for visiting the website as often as you can. Also, I'd like to thank you for signing up in our Friendster network, Multiply network and the Yahoo! Group. We do try our best to make the TNW experience beyond the four walls of the sanctuary. If you're not part of it, we hope you can. The links are here on the site.

We've been working on the TNW service for quite some time. It's been a month since we had our VISION THURSDAY. We set our goals and put some plans on the table. It's all good.

It's been a very challenging month. The weather has not been very cooperative with our 500 people attendance goal. The rain affects our attendance. Yet, people still came.

We launched our RECONNECT series and it has received some great reviews. The pastors have done an excellent job in preaching the topic. Awesome!

This coming September 4, we will have the WORSHIP XP event on TNW. It's a very special night because we will be converging at the sanctuary and pray that God helps us to WIN THE CITY FOR CHRIST. I have a very heavy burden to reach the lost in Makati. I believe TNW has been called to push that agenda.

Folks. I won't be bashful. I do need you guys to be there. We need all of you to make this happen. Let me encourage you to join us at TNW WORSHIP XP.

What is TNW's future? It's bright. Very bright. I remain optimistic that we will reach TNW's goals in due time. I am encouraged by your attendance every Thursday. We appreciate you for the e-mails and messages you send us. You help us make things better.

Personally, I want to thank my WWCF co-pastors for their unwaivering support to TNW. I want to thank the workers who have been instrumental in making TNW a wonderful place to be in. Also, thanks to the ministries who have been part and will be part of TNW in the future. Thanks to the worship teams who have led the congregation to the throne room of God.

It's been a month of great times. With your support, we believe this is just the beginning of something BIG!

God bless you and see you on September 4 for WORSHIP XP.

No comments: